It took me forever but I have finally updated the shop! Thanks for looking, and stay tuned because I finally got some sweater pics to share with you! Until then🙂
All posts in category Etsy update
Posted by Lauren on April 5, 2009
I've got sweater vest progress to show you but I'd have to take a picture first ;) So just a quick note to let you know I've done an update over at my Etsy shop so go take a look! It's mostly Corriedale top but there are a couple of Oatmeal BFL tops I added too.
Thanks for looking! I promise I'll have some WIP photos for you soon.
Posted by Lauren on January 19, 2009
Just a quick post to let you know I've updated my etsy shop – TimetoKnit – with a bunch of merino and some BFL. There is more BFL to come along with some Falkland soon. Thanks for looking!
Here's a sneak peek : )
new EtsyNameSpace.Mini(5369586, 'shop','thumbnail',3,4).renderIframe();
Posted by Lauren on December 6, 2008
ETA: I have updated my etsy shop – TimetoKnit – with some great Merino and Targhee top. Go look!
This knit has been hanging out for a while and since I have nothing else to talk about today, I will show
you my Third Wave Harf. Last time I looked at the picture in the book
I realized I have sewn the buttons on the wrong way. Easy fix, but I'm
still showing you the harf! It also needs a bit of a blocking as you
can see by the front of the hood. Anyway, here it is.
- Pattern – Third Wave Harf by Spincycle Yarns
- Yarn – My handspun in what I'm calling the Campfire colorway
- Needles – US Size 7
- Knitting Time – A few months
- Comments – Fun and interesting!
Posted by Lauren on November 21, 2008
Just a quick note here to let any of you spinners know that I've marked down all of the fiber in my Etsy shop by 20%!! I'm working on getting another update and I'd like to clear some things out of the shop first. Thanks for looking🙂
And I promise, promise I will have some finished knits to show you in the next couple of days!
Posted by Lauren on November 18, 2008
First some exciting news. I have decided to take the plunge and open my own etsy shop!! My username there is Time to Knit. I don’t have loads of stuff listed right now, but I’ll be putting up mostly my hand dyed fibers and handspun yarn, and pretty soon some original batts as soon as I get some good practice in with my new carder ;) So go on over and check it out, even if it is just to tell me what you think!
It’s been a while for FOs hasn’t it? Well I got down to business yesterday and finally finished some socks. I have no
idea how long these have been in the works, it seems like over a month, at least. I don’t usually knit while I’m debate watching, but I made an exception last night! I won’t go into more boring details, just give you the stats:
- Pattern – Vertical Lace with Twisted Ribbing from MSKS
- Yarn – Handspun by me, superwash merino from The Dyeing Arts
- Needles – US size 1 1/2
- Took me – Too long
- Comments – They aren’t exactly the same but I didn’t care enough to fix them. They both fit anyway!
- Pattern – Double Moss from SKS
- Yarn – Sock yarn by Hello Yarn, I don’t have the colorway name
- Needles – US KP Size 1
- Took me – Way too long
- Comments – I wasn’t expecting the yarn to do what it did on these socks. I like them though. The colors blend a little more than you would want if you are going for a stripey look. Great yarn though!!
Posted by Lauren on October 8, 2008