It took me forever but I have finally updated the shop! Thanks for looking, and stay tuned because I finally got some sweater pics to share with you! Until then
All posts in category Etsy update
Posted by Lauren on April 5, 2009
I've got sweater vest progress to show you but I'd have to take a picture first ;) So just a quick note to let you know I've done an update over at my Etsy shop so go take a look! It's mostly Corriedale top but there are a couple of Oatmeal BFL tops I added too.
Thanks for looking! I promise I'll have some WIP photos for you soon.
Posted by Lauren on January 19, 2009
Just a quick post to let you know I've updated my etsy shop – TimetoKnit – with a bunch of merino and some BFL. There is more BFL to come along with some Falkland soon. Thanks for looking!
Here's a sneak peek : )
new EtsyNameSpace.Mini(5369586, 'shop','thumbnail',3,4).renderIframe();
Posted by Lauren on December 6, 2008
ETA: I have updated my etsy shop – TimetoKnit – with some great Merino and Targhee top. Go look!
This knit has been hanging out for a while and since I have nothing else to talk about today, I will show
you my Third Wave Harf. Last time I looked at the picture in the book
I realized I have sewn the buttons on the wrong way. Easy fix, but I'm
still showing you the harf! It also needs a bit of a blocking as you
can see by the front of the hood. Anyway, here it is.
- Pattern – Third Wave Harf by Spincycle Yarns
- Yarn – My handspun in what I'm calling the Campfire colorway
- Needles – US Size 7
- Knitting Time – A few months
- Comments – Fun and interesting!
Posted by Lauren on November 21, 2008
Just a quick note here to let any of you spinners know that I've marked down all of the fiber in my Etsy shop by 20%!! I'm working on getting another update and I'd like to clear some things out of the shop first. Thanks for looking
And I promise, promise I will have some finished knits to show you in the next couple of days!
Posted by Lauren on November 18, 2008
First some exciting news. I have decided to take the plunge and open my own etsy shop!! My username there is Time to Knit. I don’t have loads of stuff listed right now, but I’ll be putting up mostly my hand dyed fibers and handspun yarn, and pretty soon some original batts as soon as I get some good practice in with my new carder ;) So go on over and check it out, even if it is just to tell me what you think!
It’s been a while for FOs hasn’t it? Well I got down to business yesterday and finally finished some socks. I have no
idea how long these have been in the works, it seems like over a month, at least. I don’t usually knit while I’m debate watching, but I made an exception last night! I won’t go into more boring details, just give you the stats:
- Pattern – Vertical Lace with Twisted Ribbing from MSKS
- Yarn – Handspun by me, superwash merino from The Dyeing Arts
- Needles – US size 1 1/2
- Took me – Too long
- Comments – They aren’t exactly the same but I didn’t care enough to fix them. They both fit anyway!
- Pattern – Double Moss from SKS
- Yarn – Sock yarn by Hello Yarn, I don’t have the colorway name
- Needles – US KP Size 1
- Took me – Way too long
- Comments – I wasn’t expecting the yarn to do what it did on these socks. I like them though. The colors blend a little more than you would want if you are going for a stripey look. Great yarn though!!
Posted by Lauren on October 8, 2008